|User Agreement for the REWHC Web Site
This World Wide Web site with its home page in the domain " rewhc.org " (the " Website ") is a complimentary information service offered by the Raytheon Employees Wildlife Habitat Committee (REWHC) at no charge to users of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that these users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement. REWHC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions any time, and you must consult the most recent version of this User Agreement (not an older cached version) each time you view the Website. Do not use the Website if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
- This site is owned and operated by individual employees of Raytheon Company and not by the Raytheon Company itself. Opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of the Raytheon Company or endorsed by the Raytheon Company.
- You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided " as is " for general information only. It is not intended as wildlife management advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified professionals who are familiar with your individual needs. REWHC makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree that you will hold harmless REWHC and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or another website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will REWHC or the contributors of information to this Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You acknowledge that opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of REWHC or endorsed by REWHC.
- REWHC may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of REWHC. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) which does not contain " rewhc.org " is such a website. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by REWHC of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
- You may provide a hypertext link to this Website on another website, provided: (a) that the link must be a text-only link clearly marked " REWHC, " (b) the link must "point" to the URL " / " and not to other pages within the Website, (c) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with REWHC's name and trademarks, (d) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than REWHC is associated with or sponsored by REWHC, (e) the link, when activated by a user, must display this Website full-screen and not with a "frame" on the linked website, and (f) REWHC reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion by amending this User Agreement. You agree that all other hypertext links to this Website must be approved in writing by REWHC.
- The works of authorship contained in this Website, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned or licensed by REWHC, and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored by subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without REWHC's prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporarily copies in a single computer's RAM and hard drive cache as are necessary to browse the Website, and the user may make one permanent printout of each page of the Website (unmodified in form, with a copy of this User Agreement attached) to be used by the user for personal and non-commercial uses which do not harm the reputation of REWHC.
- This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by REWHC which is headquartered in the State of Rhode Island, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Rhode Island, by accessing this Website both you and REWHC agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Rhode Island, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this Website. REWHC makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access with Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Thank you for your patience. We hope you find the REWHC Website helpful and convenient to use!